26th of November 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
WEBINAR with the use of online platform
Digital transformation is about transforming your business processes to be aligned or take advantage of the digital technologies of today by providing a more effective and efficient management of Assets and Facilities.
Based on the ISO 55000 Asset Management family of standards, this presentation bridges standards with Facility Management digital related technologies. It will provide delegates with a high-level roadmap on how to establish an Asset Management System, covering the whole lifecycle of Assets and converge it using the latest digital technologies, minimizing costs, increasing quality and Productivity according to ISO 55000 family.
The presentation outlines the latest development in the ISO 55000 family of standards and the latest digital technologies for managing assets and facilities such as CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) systems, Enterprise Sustainability platforms, IoT devices and the use of Data Science to predict failure.
Presenter: Andreas Hadjioannou, CYS National Representative to ISO TC 251 “Asset Management”
- How does ISO 55000 helps in setting up an Asset Management System
- ISO family of standards – History, current status and future development
- Establishing an Asset Register / Tagging
- Information Required and Data Management Systems
- Facility Management related procedures
- Asset Lifecycle value realization / Performance Management
- Digital Transformation Technologies:
- CAFM / CMMS Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Enterprise Sustainability Platform
- Data Analytics
- Road Map
Click HERE for downloading the presentation.